Sutter Animal Services Shelter Adoption Fees
- Dogs and Puppies: $10 adoption fee, $30 vaccinations fee, $40 refundable spay/neuter deposit if your pet is not altered, and a $15 license fee if you are a Sutter County resident.
- Cats and Kittens: $10 adoption fee, $23 vaccinations fee, and a $40 refundable spay/neuter deposit if your pet is not altered.
- Small Animals (chicken, rabbit, bird, duck, etc.): $10 adoption fee.
- Medium Animals (sheep, lamb, goat, or hog): $40 adoption fee.
- Large Animals (horse, mule, ass, bull, cow, or calf): Auction - minimum bid to be the sum of accrued charges plus advertising costs.
- Cats and Kittens: $80.00 adoption fee.
- Altered (Spayed/Neutered) Dogs: $100.00 adoption fee.
- Unaltered Dogs: $140.00 adoption fee (includes spay/neuter deposit).*